I designed and made the Diagonals and Squares Sweater for my husband. It makes every cold winter day a lot more snuggly! The patterns were taken from Alice Starmore’s Charts for Colour Knitting. The base colour is a chocolate brown, the background gently varies its colours between a pale blue and pale brown. This garment is knitted seamlessly with circular needles bottom-up.
Difficulty: intermediate, reasonably experienced
• Circular, seamless knitting
• Knitting with two colours
• Reading charts
• Short rows
• 400g DK Dark Colour, e.g. chocolate brown
• 400g DK Contrast Colour, preferably light colours with variegation
Needles: 100cm 3.5mm circular needle 40cm 3.5mm circular needle
• Stitch markers (pieces of coloured wool will do)
• Row counter
Body Measurements: Men’s Size Medium (Chest 100 – 110cm)
Die Strickanleitung auf Deutsch folgt bald.