This project is a bit of a fun accessory for organists and pipe organ lovers. Many organists have to play in cold conditions, especially in winter, so here is the perfect solution for them: a pair of gloves roomy enough for easy movement and without fingertips for good touch.
- Circular knitting
- Stranded knitting
- Working with double-pointed needles (DPNs)
- 100g of DK wool in a dark colour for the background
- 25g of silver DK wool for the metal organ pipes
- 25g of light brown DK wool for the wooden pipes
- a small amount of black embroidery yarn or wool for details on organ pipes
- Set of 3.0mm (US 2.5) DPNs
- Set of 3.5mm (US 4) DPNs
- Stitch markers
Die Strickanleitung auf Deutsch folgt bald.