A great accessory for any pianist or organist – and super-warm into the bargain if it is double-knitted.
… AND …
I have included three instructions for a range of knitting experience and difficult level:
1. An easy version for those who are new to colour-work or who would like to give it a first try.
2. A slightly more complex variation of the first version using single-rib for thickness and to prevent any curling.
3. A double-knitting version for those who like an reverse image on the back – which also makes a keyboard, but like a Baroque harpsichord or organ.
- simple colour-work and single-rib: easy to intermediate
- double-knitting: intermediate
Simple version, Single-rib version:
* knit & purl
Double knitting version:
- Managing two yarns for double knitting
- Reading charts
- 100g DK wool in white
- 100g DK wool in black Single-Rib/ Double-Knitting:
- 200g DK wool in white
- 200g DK wool in black
Needles: 3.5mm (US 4)
Die Strickanleitung auf Deutsch folgt bald.